The Rebelution Published Me!

Today I have an exciting announcement: the Rebelution has published one of my articles! 

If you don't know the Rebelution, it's a website designed for Christian teenagers who want to go beyond the low expectations of the world and serve God with their lives. It was started by Brett and Alex Harris when they were 16, and since then it's been a huge encouragement to many teenagers and young people—including me. 

Brett and Alex also wrote the book Do Hard Things as a manifesto of what they stand for. It's a wonderful book. If you can get your hands on a copy, then I would highly recommend reading it!

My article is titled The Truth About a Christian's Self-Worth. I enjoyed writing it, and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to share it with you!

I'll be back to my normal posting schedule on Wednesday, so stay tuned for another article then.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Praiseworthy Project - 30 Days of Choosing What's Beautiful

Attributes of God - Omnipotent

Loving People Who Hurt You